Secrets of Good Health
- Jealousy, resentment, anger, envy, stress, anxiety, fear, sorrow and
hatred have a direct effect on one’s health.
- To maintain a high quality of life one should aim to maintain a high
standard of health which can be obtained through ensuring a strong
- Stress is a killer. It ruins the quality of life.
- Worries causes high blood pressure, heart trouble, stomach ulcers and
insomnia. If you find that you worry more when you are tired – have a
rest during the day. A midday siesta if only for 20 minutes is worth 2
hours in bed at night.
- Develop a mental attitude that is calming and logical.
- Do not cry over spilt milk.
- Worrying destroys our ability to concentrate and makes us lose all power
- What shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world – and loses his health.
- The remedy for worry is to get completely occupied doing something
constructive, mentally or physically and keep busy.
- Think and act cheerfully – and you will feel cheerful.
- An angry man is always full of poison.
- We seldom think of what we have but always of what we lack.
- Our peace of mind and joy depend solely on our mental attitude.
- Our life is what our thoughts make it.
- It has been proved that who suffer from emotional stresses have lower
levels of killer white cells so cannot fight disease and are more likely to
- Stress is the most potent cause of ageing. You can win over this problem
through relaxation and positive thinking.
- Negative thinking works in a vicious circle.
- Smoking, chewing tobacco and alcohol are the factors most likely to cause
an early death.
- Daily exercise and controlling obesity will keep you fit and fine physically
- Discover how to rapidly turn negative emotions into a positive outlook.
- A smile creates happiness in the home, fosters goodwill in business, brings
rest to the weary cheer to the discouraged, sunshine to the sad, and is
nature’s best antidote for trouble.
- Stress can lead to infertility. Women who experience extreme stress are at
an increased risk of miscarriage.
- Stress often leads to over-eating and extra weight.
- Severe stress during pregnancy may cause birth defects.
- Unresolved emotional conflicts resulting from Stress in our life are clearly
one of the most important causes of Cancer.
- People whose blood pressure rise during "Mental Stress" are six times
more likely to have a heart attack or other severe heart event within six
years than people who handles the stress more calmly.
- Stress can cause your face to have more wrinkles.
- Stress worsens your immune system.
- Stress increases the rate of wound infection by three fold.
- The stress is a contributory factor in a wide variety of health problems such as
- High Blood Pressure.
- Coronary Heart Disease.
- Gastrointestinal Disorders, such as Ulcers.
- A risk factor in Cancer.
- Chronic Pain problems.
- Suppress the body’s immune system.
- - Influences mental and physical health such as Anxiety, Depression and
other severe emotional problems.
- Once you learn how to forgive it will pave the way to better health.
- Anger can lead to a variety of health problems such as :
- Problems of digestion.
- Increased anxiety.
- High Blood Pressure.
- Skin problems, such as eczema.
- Heart Attack.
Not only that, but anger can lead to other negative emotions like bitterness, hopelessness, futility and over all sadness.
- The disease begins in the Mind, in thought, feeling and will, and is
then expressed in the physical body. The Mind is therefore, the beginning
of disease as also of cure.
Click here for medicines of Siddha